Monday, June 8, 2009

I will never drive a Star Destroyer again

My dad had an interview for a teaching job in Iowa so he needed to get to the airport this morning, and mom had to work so that left me to drive. I had originally thought we were going to take my dad's Blazer, but NOOO, we took the Monster. It's a Chevy Suburban, and it's one of those WAAAAY old ones that are ENORMOUS!

I was very nervous, because I had only driven small cars and mom tried to help be by calling my Alero a fighter plane, and the monster a Star Destroyer.

Needless to say, I never want to drive a Star Destroyer again.

It wasn't as hard as I had anticipated, but I didn't like it. I'm the kind of driver who likes going fast, and rabbits forward at lights more often than not. With Hank, what they call the monster, it's not possible at ALL.

2 comments:

wolfgangvangogh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wolfgangvangogh said...

I have to laugh, I am used to driving larger cars/vehicles. As long as you survived, that is all that matters.