Thursday, June 4, 2009

I hate Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewert

I just saw the first New Moon trailer, and I already don't like it very much. Robert and Kristen both can't act in my opinion. She doesn't have nearly enough emotion for Bella, and he... just isn't Edward. He will never be Edward to me.
The trailer was okay, ish. Until the last couple of seconds, when you see Jacob, and notice I called him by the characters name because Taylor IS Jacob Black, and...
WHAMO! BUFFNESS! Just seeing Taylor without his shirt on as Jake made watching the trailer all worth while.

And you get to see him shift. That was even better! When the movie comes out, I will probably go see it just to see Jacob. (Which is funny, considering I have always been Team Edward, but Robert just isn't Edward...)

In other news, it's pretty much official. After my short stint as an adult living out on her own, I will be returning to live in my parents house and will be going to the community college.

I got over $3,000 for my car. *Squeal* I have never EVER had that much money before! And it's all going to college! I might actually be able to do this college thing...

I'm just a little bit behind on rewriting Huntress, but only a little, and truthfully, it's not my fault. My computer crashed, and I only have access to a computer either at my parents home or at the library, and neither for very long.

I officially don't have a car anymore, not even a shiny red Ford Focus rental car that I happened to fall in love with and miss a lot already... Dang.

On the bright side, I'll be walking a lot more, and will finally start getting back into shape.

I'm wondering if my friend remembers babysitting overnight with me, when we watched Peter Pan twice in a row. If she does, I have beaten that record, and watched something THREE times in a row. In the same day. With very little pause in between.

It's a movie called Crusade: A March Through Time, and it's a British film that went straight to DVD here in the states. It is an amazing movie, though you probably figured that, since I watched it some many times.

It's about a boy in his mid teens who, after loosing his 'football' match (soccer)uses the time machine his mom's been working on to try to go back and relive the game. Only, through an error, he gets sent back to the 13th century, right in the middle of the children's crusade.

And he subsequentially goes on to practically saving all of the thousands of children from starvation, sickness, slavery, and more.

Until next time!

No comments: