Sunday, March 30, 2008

Neopets, TUL, then Gaia...

I have been a member on Neopets.com for... a long time... 6 years to be exact. It was there that I discovered TUL (The United Literates @ said name .com), which is almost like Neopets in that you can role play anything you want, but isn't like Neopets because it's long term posting, instead of posting with people who are on right then. From there I found Gaia (well, actually, I already had a Gaia account, I just didn't know that you can role play there) and have learned that it is another step up. On Gaia, you can role play anything you want, and it can be long term OR instant! I haven't tried anything yet, but plan to soon.

The good thing about posting with people who are on right then is that it is instant gratification, and slightly harder to get bored. With TUL, I have started two different role plays, and have stopped in the middle of both of them... Very annoying, since I liked both of them, but I got bored too quickly.

With Gaia, I'm hoping to change that. I can do both long term and short term role plays. I'm so excited!

Laters!

1 comment:

Holly E. Ferrin said...

I love role-playing online... probably a little bit too much maybe, lol. There is actually a website that Jaynee and I are at that role plays in accordance with Harry Potter. If something like that would interest you, just reply back at my blog or email me. I understand the frustrations with getting bored and with getting instant gratification on role-playing sites. That is cool that you have found something that keeps your creative juices flowing!