Friday, March 21, 2008

I told you I wasn't very good.

See, It's been... 5, 6, 7... Eight months since I last posted... Wow...

Anyway, I promise, pinky swear, that I will remember to post here at least once a week. And that I won't talk about my life too much. After all, this blog is about the world, not Noble's life.

We'll see. Maybe I will just post about my life. It has been pretty interesting... Not really, but there have been a bazillion ups and downs in the past few months.

All I'm going to say about my life right now is it sucks... Err... bites... dangit, I'm not supposed to use that word anymore... Oh well.

Anyway, I found this site... Actually I have known about it for a while, I just started to go to it more often in the past two days. It's called Tomgeeks and it's a bunch of web comics done by girls. There's tons that I really like, for example Earthsong, The Dreamer, Strays, Xylia Tales, and The Phoenix Requiem. Oh, and Faywinds and Roza, but I don't read those as often. It's a great place to catch all my favorite web comics! Maybe I'll suggest it to my friend...

I have to remember this link... http://ladystar.net/venomlegion/2008/03/20/ladystar-fury-of-the-venom-legion-all-new-comic-updates-on-thursdays/ I have been reading web comics while I write this, and this is one that is not attached to Tomgeeks, therefore would be hard to find again.

Well, I think Faywinds just made it on to the 'love it' list with all the rest... Couldn't stop laughing! ;l

Now lets see if Roza is the same...

Well, it's okay, but I don't really like the art stlye very much. I'm very picky that way... The color is good, but I just don't like so many pudgy button noses.

Anyway, Tomgeeks is something everyone should check out. One of the requirments to become one of the listed comics is that they have to be active, therefore, it's full of active comics. Yeah for active comics!

Hehe... I think I have blabbed for enough now. Until next time!

No comments: