Sunday, March 23, 2008

Well, I now have a 72" flat screen TV...

Yes, you read it right. A 72" flat screen TV. Of course, it's just my wall, a pair of speakers, and a projector, but still. It works! I think... Mom and Dad watched the old version of the Three Musketeers (With Michael York) on it a few days ago and we are going to watch something tonight on it. (Don't know what movie yet, so don't ask.)

I have had about 3 new story ideas, lost my 'Writer's Bible', and have to decided between a job where I have to work on Sundays, or a job where I have to work more to get less pay... Sad... Actually, I don't know how much more I would get paid. The Sunday job would be $9.00/hour, while the other job I would have to pass a test first before I could get a pay raise from my current $7.50, and I don't know how much of a pay raise. Still, I would rather work more than work on Sunday.

And the 'rents have tried to tell me something about my finances, but I don't think I got it...

Anyway, I have to go join the family for the movie...

Laters!

No comments: