Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I feel so loved...

I got home from work last night around 10:45, and let the cats inside. (Oh, I have two cats, Carson and Sam. Carson is black and gray, Sam is pure black) I turned off the light and locked the door, then went down stairs to go to bed. Halfway through changing into my pajamas, (I was in my pj bottoms and a white tank top) I heard a strange squeaking meow from my door. I opened it and had to put my foot in the way of Carson trying to get into my room. (The cats are NOT allowed in my room)

After trying to keep him out of my room for a few moments, I pushed him out, turned off my light, turned on the hall light, and closed my door, with me outside with the cat. Then I sat down and started petting him.

He acted like he hadn't been petted in years! It was the funniest thing to see! He rubbed my hands, legs and feet, like he didn't want to stop for about 15 minutes until I was ready for fall asleep and tricked him into staying upstairs. Not an easy thing to do with a cat that likes to follow you around...

In other news, I lost all the phone numbers on my phone... They went poof and now I need to get everyone's phone number again...

Well, I don't have anything else to say...

Laters!

2 comments:

Holly E. Ferrin said...

Don't you love it when cats treat you like you are the most awesome thing in the world? I have a cat too and he loves to be held and petted. Cats make me smile :D

Why are the cats not allowed in your room?

Do you need my phone number?

Rabbit said...

Cats aren't allowed in my room because they make my room stink most of the time, and there are several places in my room that are hard to reach that they like to hide in...