Friday, March 28, 2008

Smile, It Looks Good On You!

Last night was really bad at work.
I was closing lobby, which I hate, but doing drive-thru, which I love. Around 9PM, I was told to start on my lobby. I has almost done mopping just after closing time when I was called back to the drive-thru to help with the insanely long line of cars that still wanted food.
While Mikel (An employee) took orders, I collected the money from the window and passed out their food.
15 minutes after closing, the last car pulled up to the window with four guys, each with their own seperate order. (All of them were cute, and very polite) After the last guy handed back the small clipboard we use for signing credit card receipts, I asked them to pull forward while Steele (One of the assistant managers) finished making the food. Then I looked at the clipboard. Clipped on top of the receipt was a small business card that had a giant smilie face on it and these words:

SMILE!
It Looks Good On You!

I thought it was awesome! Of course, as soon as they left, Steele and Mikel started swearing up a storm at them, but I didn't care. I thought it was sweet of them to give the card and kind of hope they come back tonight for my phone number! (I really do wish, but it probably won't happen...)

2 comments:

Holly E. Ferrin said...

I love it when people do random things like that! Especially when it is so unexpected! I will hope with you that they come back for your number ;)

Kaloni said...

awww that is so cute!!