Monday, March 24, 2008

Trying not to scream cause I'm in the library

I just checked out Stephenie Meyer's website, which I haven't done for a while and there are three things I am wanting to scream about. (If I were at home I would be screaming, but I can't do that in a library...)

One, her non-Twilight book, The Host, is coming out in May, and she will be coming to SLC for a discussion and signing! I am totally there!

Two, Breaking Dawn comes out August 2nd! *SCREAM!*

Three, Twilight the Movie comes out December 12. *SCREAM SCREAM SCREAM!*
And with his hair died and makeup and costume on, Robert actually does look kind of like my idea of Edward... There are three new pictures on her website of the Cullen family in costume and ready for filming! They all look AMAZING!

...*SCREAM!*

In other news, I'm way ready to move out, though I don't have diddly squat in the money department... Boo hoo...

I need a new phone... If I had a phone that had web abilities, I would be about to check my email and post here more often, and not have to go to the library or beg mom and dad for measly computer time...

Well, my brother is ready to leave now, and I need to go.

Laters!

1 comment:

Holly E. Ferrin said...

Hey, "Noble!"

I had no idea that you had a blog until I saw the link to it on your Facebook. I have seen the pics and announcements that you are talking about and I totally agree with you, the pictures are amazing and I am ooober excited for the movie and new books to come out!!! Maybe something will work out in the moving out department...

Ah, well, I will talk to you later!
~Holls