Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Oh my goodness, the epicness of this video floors me

I opened up my youtube account today and discovered this beauty waiting for me in the suggestions. It was so perfect, especially for right at this moment. I really needed some cheering up, and this video did the trick. Not only does it have Kim Hyun Joong from SS501--a favorite band--it has Yunho from TVXQ, Leeteuk and Shindong from Super Junior, Lee Seunggi (a solo artist) and (drum roll please) Bae Yong Joon! Now, I know none of these names mean anything to you, so I'm going to show you instead. Just another way of me spreading the love.

Here's the video.


Alright, now you saw Kim Hyun Joong. That is actually a fairly recent hair cut, because for most of his career he has had long hair. Like in the first picture. And Bae Yong Joon is a Hallyu (Korean Wave) star who is in a lot of dramas. He's really popular all around the world and once you see one of his dramas it's easy to see why. But that's not what is so cool about him. What's really cool about him, is he looks like an older version of Kim Hyun Joong. As you can see in the bottom picture.


Sorry everyone if this has been a particularly Korean heavy post. I live for Korea nowadays.

1 comment:

Balgram said...

Evidently.

I think I recognize one of the actors in that. The guy with brown-ish hair sitting to the right of the caller. He looks like that one guy in that one band.

That was a weird show, it was terribly amusing. The lady with the bouncing hat was amazing, and the idea that they called up some famous fellow and cheered like crazy when he answered...

Actually, that could totally happen here. Interesting.