Thursday, December 8, 2011

Just... don't laugh. Okay, you can laugh.

So, I joined Twitter yesterday. It was kind of spur of the moment, and completely has to do with school. I promise. I mean, following my favorite Korean singers so that I can get authentic reading practice counts for school, right?

Anyway, it's pretty cool, since I really am getting authentic Korean, and I can actually understand some of it. And some of it is just so cute it makes my fan girl head explode. It helps that I have internet on my phone (Straight Talk, $45 a month for unlimited everything. Awesome. Thanks Dad!) so I don't have to sift through a million tweets at the end of the day. I just read them as they come, during breaks of course. I've even posted a couple of times, though I'm sure I won't become someone who posts every ten minutes of the day.

This year has certainly turned out to be a year for trying new things. Joining the military, eating eel, squid, kimchi, joining twitter, etc. What does the last little bit of the year have in store for me?

Also, I'm getting Blogger for my phone, so I will hopefully start posting more often. Depending on how proficient I get with the touchscreen keyboard.

1 comment:

Rozy Lass said...

Shall I send you a hat to keep your fan-girl head from exploding?! My little birdie now tweets! How cool is that? And the girl who wouldn't try ANYTHING new on her own! Oh my, such growth and development! I'm proud of you.
Saranghae, Eomma!