Saturday, May 28, 2011

Week One - Fall In

--Reporting and saluting
--Medical and dental appointments (blah)
--Fitness and nutrition
--Education benefits briefing (MGIB/Post 9/11) (you know, in case I didn't do my research before joining)
--ID card issue (so since being issued my first military ID when I was 10, I've only had to live without one for less than a year.... hmmm... I wonder what that says about my life)
--Individual drill
--Flight drill
--Dorm preparation
--Warrior role
--Law of armed conflict (because, you know, you can't just shoot at people. There are rules to these kinds of things)
--Chain of command (which I almost already have memorized)
--Air Force rank insignia (which I already have memorized)
--Weapon issue (Not a real weapon, just a working replica. Thank goodness)
--Weapon parts identification
--Human relations and cultural sensitivity (for those insensitive military buffs)

This has been a scheduled post.

No comments: