Friday, May 6, 2011

10 Days Left

So, I have ten days left until I leave to Texas. I'm definitely getting excited to be leaving, but most of the time I don't even think about it. When I do think about it, it seems to me like it's not really going to happen. Like I'm living in some kind of dream, or something. It's really quite bizarre. But, I've lived most of my life thinking my next younger brother would be the one joining the military, and I never EVER pictured myself joining, so I'm kind of living in a daze. I've been watching a lot of videos on Youtube about basic training, and half the time I think I can do better than the trainees in the videos. The other half of the time I start to panic and wonder what I'm getting myself into.

This coming week I'm going to be adding videos to the blog, just an assortment that I've found so that you can see a little bit of what I'm going to be going through. That way when I'm gone you can think loads of good luck my way, because I'm definitely going to need it. Then, while I'm gone my friend Balgram will update the blog with my snail mail address and any letters I send home.

No comments: