Sunday, May 15, 2011

Counting down the hours

So, we're down to less than twenty-four hours before I'm leaving home for good. I'm all kinds of nervous now. The thing I worry most about is physical training, because I still can't do even one proper push-up. I just don't have the upper body strength yet. So I'm going to get yelled at a lot for that.

Monday morning and afternoon is going to very VERY busy, because I don't have all my things packed away yet. And I have to cut my hair again, get my graduation box ready (everything I want my family to bring me when they come for my graduation; music, books, my flashdrives, etc.), laundry, the list goes on and on. And on top of that, I'm going to the house of a lady in the ward to see her baby horse. One last country thing to do before heading back to the big cities.

I hope everyone prays for me while I'm down in Texas. I will definitely need it. And I have a special request for you dear readers; please pray that I get assigned Korean for my language. I would appreciate all the divine help I can get.

All my love,

Noble

1 comment:

Balgram said...

This is so unreal...I'm so excited for you! Don't worry about a thing; it may be hard but you'll be fine!

And this blog will keep updating, just leave it to me!