Sunday, April 10, 2011

This is why I love K-Pop

I dare you to watch this without smiling.


Have you ever seen an American music video as adorable as this was? If you have, I'd like to see it too, because I haven't been able to find any.

I hope you enjoyed the video. If you know me well, you can probably guess how I acted while watching this for the first time.

P.S.
The scare part is this was by Super Junior, the 13 member boyband, and I accidentally learned all the members names and faces. They aren't all in the video because one left the group, one is in the military, and one is focusing on his acting career. Then there are the two who sang but didn't dance in the video, one because he was filming a TV show at the time, and the other because he had surgery on his ear.

Isn't is scary that I know all that?

Edit:
I forgot that I don't know anyone who speaks Korean. In the video they are singing about how much they appreciate the love that their girl gives them, and how much they love her back. I only understand a handful of the words they use, but I'm the kind of girl who looks up the lyrics. The song is called No Other, by Super Junior.

No comments: