Monday, December 28, 2009

I feel like I'm going to explode

My aunt and uncle from Texas decided, in the generosity of their hearts, to take everyone out to dinner. And since they lived in Brazil for many years, they love Brazilian food. So we went to Rodizio Grill. I had never been before, so I was exactly sure what to expect. I didn't expect the best meat I have ever tasted, and I certainly didn't expect the way that it was brought to the table.

There were servers who brought skewers of meat, asking everyone if they wanted some, sometimes three or four servers at a time. When someone said they wanted some, they would saw the meat off the skewer and drop it on the plate. We were there for about an hour, and I have never eaten that much in all my life. It was amazingly good, and yet at the same time, I ended up with a little bit of a stomach ache. I'm sure it will take days for my stomach to recover.

I had a great time thought.

No comments: