Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I am going to get something written if it kills me.

May I direct your attention to the new list below the list of online comics. It's pretty self explanatory. I am going to get something written in the next few months. I don't have school so I have all morning to write, at least until I get a job which should be in the next week or so. Plus, both my laptop and my portable DVD player is currently not working, so I don't have a lot of things to distract me from writing. Aside from housework and Christmas stuff, both of which I'm probably going to be doing a lot of. Got to have the house perfect for when Dad and Jet get back!

I digress. I am going to work on the projects listed down below, a little at a time. Slow and steady. Because I really don't want to overwhelm or burn myself out.

I guess I should explain why 'The Ja'Laxam Wars' is listed with such a high wordcount goal. It's actually a series of 15+ books and that number is basically 15x75,000, which is the average length of a publishable novel. And not only those 15 books, but I have several more that I'm going to work on eventually, but didn't want to list them just yet.

Edit: I wrote this before I moved everything around. The list is just below the blog list now. And I also forgot to add that Reality Repair is actually a series of 8 books, hence the 800,000 words.

No comments: