Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Future of the Blog

I'm sorry for the slightly depressing post last time. I wasn't having a very good week and needed to vent a little. That's over though, and I feel much better now. Anyway, I decided today that I needed to get my rear in gear and make this blog less like a diary where I vent and more like an actual blog.

So, from now on I will be posting on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.

Mondays I will talk about myself and/or about how things went during the previous week. This will be the post where I'll keep you updated on my enlistment process and when I'll be shipping out, etc. And after I get out of Tech School I'll talk about life in the military and how I'm managing to survive.

Wednesdays I'll post something about my writing. Excerpts, thought processes, and progress, etc.

Fridays I'll talk about the world, either something I saw in the news, some topic I've become passionate about, that sort of thing. This will be the day I keep with my blog title and tell you all how the world is, according to me. If there is a subject you want me to talk about, feel free to email me and ask.

I'm tempted to also say I'll write a book review sometime, but I can't promise this one. I don't FINISH books often enough, despite how often I start them.

Anyway, this new schedule will start tomorrow.

3 comments:

Katy Marie said...

You inspire me to write more. And you're such a good blogger. Way to go.

Rabbit said...

Aw, thanks Katy. I'm glad to see I'm inspiring someone. How have you been by the way?

Katy Marie said...

You are most welcome girl. You are inspiring! Ace-ing that test and all. Way to go. I love reading your updates.
I have been pretty great, just incredibly busy, but what else is new right? I am on study abroad right now, but other than that I just work and school and church and work a little more. =)