Thursday, May 6, 2010

It's funny

Every time I say "I'm going to do this from now on," it never gets done. I said I was going to write every day with the goal of being consistent, but it never happened. I wrote for two days, coincidentally the two days I worked that week, then nothing. Now I've missed out on all that time, and have even decided to change around what I'm going to be writing.

I just can't seem to stick with a plan, and it's bugging me.

In better news, I finally reconfigured my urban fantasy series' plots, making everything fit. I'm really happy about it, and excited to start writing tomorrow. The first book of this series is what I plan on being my first published novel. I've had the idea in my head for a very long time, I've revised it a couple of times, and I'm finally ready to get it all on paper.

I'm not going to say that that's what I plan on doing over the summer, because that would jinx it.

No comments: