Saturday, May 8, 2010

If you live in Stafford, VA, raise your hand please

I was just looking on Google Analytics, which keeps track of the traffic here for me. I hadn't been on in a while, and I was looking because of the commenter on the last post. I didn't know who it was, and wanted to see who all was looking at my blog. If there are actually people reading I might have to start posting meaningful stuff.

Anyway, I looked and found that someone from Virginia was looking at my blog. First reaction; huh, I don't think I know anyone in Virginia. Then, I looked closer and saw the city they were in is Stafford. New reaction; HUH?! Someone from my old town is looking at my blog? WHO ARE YOU?

It was a surprising experience and if it's someone I knew from when I lived there, I would love to reconnect. HINT HINT!

No comments: