Sunday, April 18, 2010

I hate being sick

Last Friday I got home from work feeling a little ill. I thought it was just because I was tired (I stayed up until after 1am on a regular basis) but by Saturday I was feeling horrible. I had a raging headache, my nose was all stuffed up, and I just felt rotten. It got progressively worse, adding a really sore throat and a painful earache by the middle of last week, and then it got a little better. I didn't have a headache any more and my body didn't feel like I was going to collapse into a pile of goo. However, a cough replaced everything. And it hasn't gone away. I've missed the second Sunday in a row of church because I've been coughing so much, and nothing seems to help.

In other news, I... nah, I got nothing. I'm just sick of being sick. Sorry for the downer post.

1 comment:

K La said...

Feel better soon!