Saturday, September 24, 2011

San Francisco

You are getting a whole slew of posts today.

I've made a good friend here. We have a lot of things in common, and we always end up talking for hours on the weekends. One day, a couple of weeks ago, I told her about NaNoWriMo and how I kind of wanted to go to San Francisco during November to visit the people who are in charge. It was just a theoretical idea, something I wished I could do. She liked the idea a lot. In fact, she liked it so much, that I now have plans to go spend a weekend in San Fran in November.

There's one week in November when we have a four day weekend, and as soon as we are released, we are going to pick up our rental car and drive up to San Fran. We're going to check in to a hotel we'll get, then we're going to party all weekend long. I have a very long list of things we're going to do, and it's going to be interesting fitting everything in.

But, I've never been so excited about something in my life. I'm actually going to get to go on a fun trip with a friend, I'm going to get to drive a car again, and stay in a hotel. I'm going to get to go to all the fun places in San Fran, I'm going to get to meet the people who run NaNoWriMo, and I'm going to have a blast doing it.

2 comments:

Balgram said...

Just make sure the NaNoWriMo guys know you're coming ;)

I'm mad jealous, SanFran is awesome and I wish I could go with you! I hope you get to see many great things and I hope you'll take pictures and share them with us!

Rabbit said...

Oh, I will be taking a million pictures with my awesome ipod touch that my school issued to me.