Friday, September 30, 2011

I was feeling sick day in class with a really bad headache (all thanks to the flu shot I got on Wednesday. My immune system handled the flu just fine, but then was too busy to take care of the cold I was catching), and my class leader was kind enough to let me borrow his sunglasses. Of course, he then snuck a picture of me, because apparently he thought I looked cool in the glasses.

The Marine in the background is is Pak Han Kil, who's in one of the other two small classes. The headless Airman next to Pak Han Kil is Lee Geon Woo, and the half a Soldier next to me is Han Jae Son. (Korean names used for anonymity.

And, of course, the focus of the photo is on Tae Ah Reum (a.k.a. Noble).

I'm pretty sure you all are going to think I look pretty weird in a military uniform, but by now, I think I look completely normal in that uniform. I have been wearing it almost every day for the past four months, and I will continue to wear it almost every day until I'm almost 28. I would put up pictures of me in my blues, but I don't have any. They're all with my mom.

Anyway, enjoy seeing me in uniform.

No comments: