Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Well that was interesing

The novel I'm currently working on (see the progress bar) has a dog in it named Charlie. He's the main character's dog, and he's pretty smart for a dog. He's almost like an attack dog, because he helps her fight monsters. He's a German Shepherd, and he came to the main character when he was five months old. Now, I had this dog in mind for a couple months. He wasn't in the last draft, but is in the current draft.

Here's the interesting part: A couple of weeks ago my 17 year old brother got a dog, pretty much for his birthday. (That is a funny story in itself) The thing is, it's a part German Shepherd five month old named Charlie, and he's as smart as they come.

I must have some prophetic ability, because there is no other way I could have called that one. So now, there are two smart German Shepherds named Charlie in my life. Huh. I wonder how that will work out.

No comments: