Sunday, August 8, 2010

Now that is what you call HOT

Today, I went to church. It was kind of cold inside, but it was better than being outside. My sunglasses stayed in my bag the entire time, getting nice and chilly. Then, when I put them on just as I stepped outside after church, they INSTANTLY fogged up because of the temperature difference. It was the weirdest thing.

It's boiling hot outside today. We've had two weather advisories about the heat already, and boy can we feel it. There's no air conditioning in the house, so we have to make do with portable fans and the newly installed ceiling fans, and it's not working out too well. I'm probably going to have a second bowl of ice cream some time soon, though the ice cream keeps melting before I can finish it.

When it's not so melt-the-skin-from-your-bones hot then I'll post something more interesting.

No comments: