Thursday, September 4, 2008

Heroes should come with a warning label

I have recently become a fan of the NBC TV show Heroes.
As the title says, Heroes really should come with a warning label.

Warning: Highly addictive, creates compulsions to believe you have super reflexes which make you a hero.

Saturday, my friend Balgram let me borrow season one episodes 7-23 and season two episodes 1-5. I can only say I didn't get much sleep after that.

And I was dieing to know what happened so I went out and bought season two. And watched the other 6 episodes last night.

Can I say ended badly?

No, actually it ended great. I was sad they killed off one of the characters, but it was a great ending. It was still terrible though! For a full five minutes after it ended and I was going to bed, I was trembling uncontrollably and screaming into my pillow.

My friend, Cheez, before I had seen season two, had told me that she didn't like Peter, my favorite character, all that much in season two. I can now understand why. I still like him a ton because I understand his motive and what happened, but I understand why Cheez doesn't like him all that much.

I think he's amazing. Misled, but still amazing. He thought he was doing the right thing. He was manipulated by Adam into believing that Adam wanted to destroy the virus, but when faced with the facts, he made the right choice.

*Sigh*

And Heroes has spawned, like, three different stories for me... What can I say, the good things inspire good things.

But know I have to wait until the next season comes out and I don't think I can... It's too long! And it ended so badly, I want to know what happens! Who kills him? How does she escape? WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?!

And enough ranting about my new favorite show...

Laters!

1 comment:

Kaloni said...

LOL!!!!!! Noble, you know whats funny? All this morning I have had the impulse to jump off a building... just so i can prove to the world that i can fly! :P lol!