Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I almost died again...

This time, it was on the freeway.

I was driving just a little above the speed limit, only about 67 mph, and I looked down for a second to check what time it was. In that second, someone who was going probably only 55 mph pulling into my lane in front of me. When I looked up, I was barreling towards them really fast. In seconds, I checked both sides of me. To my right there was a semi and the my left was a yellow mustang. I pushed my brakes a little, just enough for the mustang to get past me enough for me to change lanes, and just as I was about to hit the car in front of me, I swerved around them.

I'm still alive! Whew.

May that teach me not to care what time it is on the freeway... And that people are stupid like that....

3 comments:

Kaloni said...

Holy crap Noble!!! Geez that scared ME just thinking about it! I'm sooooo glad you're ok!!!

Holly E. Ferrin said...

Are you as accident prone as I am? Don't play with the threads of fate my dear! I would be so sad if you died!!!

Balgram said...

I am equally glad you are not dead.