Sunday, August 10, 2008

Part Three: The Invisible Man, Breaking Dawn, and My latest dream

So I discovered a new TV show that I have fallen in love with. It's called The Invisible Man, started in 2000, and stars Vincent Ventresca, whom I'm sure no one will know. Here's what it's about, according to IMDB:

Darian Fawkes is a petty thief and conman who is bailed out of jail by his brother in return for undergoing an experiment that implants a "quicksilver" gland in his head that allows him to turn invisible. When his brother is killed, he ends up working for a top-secret government organization (disguised as the Department of Fish & Game) in return for a counter-agent which keeps the gland from driving him insane.

It is AWESOME! You should all check it out!


Speaking about awesome, I read Breaking Dawn Saturday and Sunday. (Balgram now has my copy, otherwise I would read it again) I'm not going to say anything, for those people who haven't read it yet, but I LOVED it! That's all...

Now, my latest dream that I can actually remember happened last night.

The entire dream was one big car race, with me in the seat of a white Dodge Charger, my favorite car. The dream played out like a movie, so sometimes I could see outside the car as the cars passed, sometimes I could see the dashboard where I could see how FREAKING fast I was going. Just over 200 mph throughout the entire race/dream! Now, it's nowhere near as fast as Speed Racer goes, but that was the speed of the race. (All the other cars looked like cars from Speed Racer, which was funny cause mine didn't...)

The last little bit of the dream, I was not driving the car any more, Speed Racer was, I was just waiting for him to return to me. And I felt so exhausted! Like I had run the entire race! There were a bunch of 'friends' in the dream who were all clustered around me, and I was wearing a blanket around my shoulders to keep warm...?... And the Dodge Charger came to a skidding halt a few feet away from me and I hobbled over to it and Speed came out, carrying a big trophy. We were all happy and everything, talking about, of all things, a torn out earring, when Mom woke me up at 8:30 to get ready for church at 9.

But just dreaming of driving a car at 200 mph was AMAZING and AWESOME and COOL and the best dream I have had in a long time!

1 comment:

Balgram said...

And you shall never get it back. I shall look into this invisible man.

I hear you are also watching Heroes. Hiro is the bestest best best COOLEST person ever, although I came to love them all (except one).