Thursday, August 21, 2008

GAH! I don't know what I'm doing, and Prince Caspian

So, any and all of my plans have changed three times in the last week or so.

I planned to move south out of my parents house next summer: Then I changed to I plan to move out, but not south...

I planned to go to the new university south of where I live next fall: Then I changed to I plan to stick with the college here...

I planned to be a librarian, then an ASL interpreter, then a crime scene investigator, then a clothes designer, then a police officer...

*Big Sigh* I don't know what I want to do. I do want to move out, I just don't know where. I don't really want to go to college but I know I have to, to do any of the afore mentioned careers. But the only thing I REALLY want to do that probably won't make me very much money is write. All I want to do is write all day long. (well, and read and watch movies, but that's different)

Maybe if I get married it will solve all my problems. I won't have to have a career if I get married. Then I could write practically all day long, unless I marry someone who is still in school, then I'd have to work so that we could live and he could finish school... Anyway, the point is I wouldn't have to have a career meaning I wouldn't have to go to school. Wouldn't that be nice. Maybe this institute class... If I actually stick with it...

I'm rambling, sorry.

Last Saturday, I worked until 11am then went and saw Prince Caspian with my friend Cheez. *Halleluiah Chorus* I love that movie! Gasp! Warning, New Favorite! My friend will attest, I squealed practically throughout the entire thing.

If everyone will recall, the first one had two guys that I liked, the one more than the other: William Mosely and James McAvoy (Who is just a little too old for me)

Prince Caspian has THREE all of which I can squeal with joy over. William Mosely (Peter), Skander Keynes (Edmund, who grew up so NICE), and Ben Barnes (Caspian). EEK! Just thinking about them makes me giddy!

This is the best part. When I got home from watching it with my friend, I took my younger brothers to see it as well. I got to see it twice in one day!

And it might happen again this Saturday! WHEEE!

In other news, I'm taking two institute classes, one Monday and Wednesday from 7-7:50am, the other Tuesday and Thursday from 7-7:50am. Both the same class. The reason? I need an excuse to get up early EVERY day, and this was a good one. And since during the winter I will be riding the bus more than taking the car (Maybe, depends on how cold it is) then I needed it to be fairly early so that when I get back, I still have time to do my writing.

I am going to discipline myself and become better and (hopefully) meet someone in one of these classes who will want to go out with me since I have had no luck in my ward, stake, or work.

And don't ever watch the TV show Torchwood. The English are disgusting.

And I feel like it should be fall already. Mostly because I grew up starting school in September, not August.

I get paid tomorrow!

And I'm done rambling.

See you next time!

1 comment:

Balgram said...

Please, honey, don't get married for the sake of getting married. REALLY not a good idea.

You know my opinion on this, but I still think you should go to school. Take a huge range of classes and don't decide what you want to do. Learning can be/is supposed to be fun, and you know you're in your chosen field when you are excited for class.

The fact that you hate college tells me you haven't found what you like yet.

...or you could just hate college. I can't understand why, though; you love to read and to broaden your horizons. College is MADE for that.

Also note that married or not, it's a bloody good idea to have an education. I ain't gonna quote church leaders---but I could, and that's my point.