Thursday, April 17, 2008

Kyle Smith A.K.A. The 'talks to me' guy

A little back story first.

When I first start college last fall, I had a psychology class that was from 7pm to almost 10pm every Monday. After class, I had to ride the bus to the train station then ride the train home. The first day I had class, we got out early only an hour and a half after we had started instead of the full three hours. As I waited at the bus stop listening to my iPod, I recognized that someone joined me at the stop, but like always, I just ignored them. Then, after a few minutes, the person came up and started to speak to me. Of course, I couldn't ignore them any long so I turned off my iPod and turned my full attention on the person.
It was a guy, which kind of shocked me, and he was rather cute in a scruffy looking way. He had blond hair that was all over the place, some facial hair that looked good on him, and these pale blue eyes that were amazing!
We got to talking and soon the bus arrived. We both got of the bus and continued to talk. We talked all the way up until I had to get off the train at my stop.
And we repeated it again the next monday.
It was sort of on and off every monday, his spanish class getting out earlier than mine and sometimes he would get on the earlier bus.
This continued until I was kind of stupid and bought a portable DVD player and avoided him so that I could watch movies. (REALLY stupid, I know. I feel bad now.)

Anyway, I can't seem to get rid of him. I see him everywhere, not that it's a bad thing. This semester, I get on the train just as he is getting off, unless I happen to go to the library that day, which is in the opposite direction.
And I saw him again today.

For a while, I tried not to think of him romantically, him not being of my same faith and him seeming to be about the same height as me. (I want guys who are taller... Me being weird...)
Today, as we talked a little before he got on the bus, I noticed that he really IS taller than me. And adorable... And wants to be a marine biologist... *Sigh* Too bad he's going to Long Beach to do that after this semester...

Anyway, I am mucho excited. I get to see my two bestest friends in the space of a week! One, Cheez who is a sophmore in high school, is coming to my house Saturday and not leaving until Sunday afternoon. Wheee!
And Two, Balgram, invited me to go with her and her other friends to the local theme park on the last day of school. Double Wheee!

And Holly, I would love an invite to see your writing blog...

2 comments:

Kaloni said...

ow ow! He sounds hott! :P

Rabbit said...

He was... Then school ended and he went to Long Beach...