Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Moving and waking up with the sun

I changed rooms in the house yesterday. I went from a cave to a veritable run room. My original bedroom was in the basement with no windows to one on the main floor that has two big windows, one of which faces the east. In the original bedroom I was able to actually sleep until 10 or 11 in the morning due to the fact that the room was completely dark and I couldn't tell what time it was. In the new bedroom, the window is to the east and the sun shines in the window as soon as it shows itself. Plus there is a streetlight just outside the window that shines in at night. I swear, it's light enough to read by. But the room has hardwood floor and a big closet. I like it a lot.

1 comment:

Holly E. Ferrin said...

You moved rooms? I thought that your old room was being re-modeled... Well at least you can know what time it is!