Thursday, May 15, 2008

New Obsession, New Job, and a really cute guy

New Obsession:

CSI: New York. Just the name gives me the chills! I really like how it is a combination of science and police work, until CSI (Watched this first), where it's mostly science. My all time favorite episode is the season finale for season one. I think I have watched the first two minutes of that episode about a hundred times (No joke!) I even started a story idea based on it! I'm way obsessed. Maybe even more than SG:A, because I went out and bought the first season of CSI:NY, but not SG:A, at least, not until a while after the obsession faded...

New Job:

I'm finally leaving the fast food business. Wahoooo! Instead, I'm going to be selling family videos over the phone. I'm going to be a telemarketer! But it pays good, is only a two minute walk from where I'm planning on moving to, and is a sit down job, a big relief after a job where I was ALL WAYS standing up.

A Really Cute Guy:

As I was walking home from work today, a young man stopped me. He looked about my age, with skin darker than mine and a really cute face. He asked me if I rode the bus, and I said yes, what could I help him with. He said that he was trying to sell bus tokens for $1, which is pretty cheap now. I apologized to him, and told him that I had a bus pass from my school, and continued walking. Normally, this sort of thing wouldn't leave such a big mark on me, but he was REALLY cute!


Laters

1 comment:

Balgram said...

D'awwww, he must have been adorable.

Try to sell me a video and die, but feel free to vent your frustrations on your blog (or head over to customerssuck.com, it was meant for people like us).

Give me the name of the area/addy of your apartment in an e-mail so I can look it up.