Sunday, November 30, 2008

I...WON...


How amazing it that? I actually won NaNoWriMo...
I was not really expecting this kind of elation I am feeling right now....
WHEEEE!
Anyway, next is the editing process, and that will take forever... Especially since it is 83 pages long... Shoot... Well...
Hopefully when I get the published paperback copy from Createspace, then I will let everyone read the crappy copy, then when I get it published, you will all get to say that you read the first version...

Just in case you didn't know, I was screaming to myself for about 5 minutes... Thank heavens my family was gone... They would have thought I was insane...

This is the newest novelist, signing off!

Noble.

P.S.

I hope you all enjoyed listening to Artemis during the month. She might make guest appearences now that she has been introduced to you all, but that all depends on her mood, which is really wacky.

3 comments:

Kaloni said...

WHOOOOOOOO! GO NOBLE!!!!!!!!!

Holly E. Ferrin said...

Congratulations honey! That is awesome!

Balgram said...

Oh, MAN. That ROCKS, congratulations! I don't blame you for screaming!