Wednesday, March 21, 2012

It's like they never broke up

One of my top favorite Korean boy bands, TVXQ, has been split apart for a few years now. I discovered them a short while after they had split and just as the two remaining members in the group came out with their new video. At first, I didn't know they were broken up, at least until I realized that there were only two in the new video and went to look up why. I was very upset when I did find out, because this group, which debuted in 2003, is an amazing group.

Anyway, even though they have been broken up for a while, they have some many music videos out there, whenever I find a new one it's like they never actually broke up, because I get to watch a brand new (to me) video of all five together. It makes me giggle and happy inside, then makes me wish they were getting back together again, even though I know that's probably not ever going to happen.

If you don't know who TVXQ is, first take a look here, then head over to Youtube and look them up. They are amazing.

1 comment:

Rozy Lass said...

OOOOOOooooo! I love Don't Bang Your Shinky!