Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sorry

I'm sorry for not posting more often. I'm super busy and extremely stressed out with class right now, so I barely have time to relax to save my sanity, let alone get anything other than homework. Everything's sort of okay right now. I mean, I'm pissed off for various reasons, and I'm listening to Kamalot, which is my "I'm in a bad mood" music, but I'll be okay. I'm going to get homework done as fast as is humanly possible, get MTT over with, and go to bed early. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

Anyway, just a few quick notes before I sign off for another long while. I had the best weekened ever last weekend; I went to Stanford with my singles ward and had a blast with the Stanford wards in a Iron Chef activity. The week before that I had my first date in a really long time with a guy in my ward, and this Sunday another guy from the ward took me to the beach because I mentioned in passing that I hadn't been. Both are amazing guys, and I'm really looking forward to seeing where things go from here.

This coming Monday is my first semester two test, and I really hope I do well, so I'm going to be studying all weekend. Because I did really bad on my last test.

That's all. Until next time, 끝. (End)

No comments: