Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hallyu Holla

Well, I've been waiting to tell everyone about this fabulous endeavor I've started, but I've had to be patient and wait until it was ready and open before saying anything. And as of yesterday night, Hallyu Holla, Noble Rabbit's Korean Wave website, is officially open!

For all of you who have been lurking and wondering what all the fuss about Korean stuff, Hallyu Holla is the place to go. As I work on it, adding regularly scheduled posts and spontaneous posts, you will be able to find everything about the Korean Wave there, from dramas, to music videos, from singers and actors profiles to posts about the Korean language.

So come dive in and discover the wonders of Korea!

Hallyu Holla

3 comments:

Rozy Lass said...

Great website! I'm looking forward to Friday's birthday!

Rabbit said...

Thank you! And his birthday isn't until April, dear. His parents just registered his birth in February a year later. Why, I don't have any idea...

Rozy Lass said...

Oh for heaven's sake! But that means I can think of him and celebrate twice each year! YIPPEE!!!!