Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I guess it's time to let the rabbit (cat) out of the bag

So, I cut my hair the second week of December. It was kind of spur of the moment, but it turned out really good. I'm still shocking people who haven't seen me in a while, too. And I love doing that, it's so much fun. My ward's Elders Quorum President approached me on Sunday, and I hadn't seen him since before I got my hair cut, and kindly introduced himself and asked if I was new. I commented that I had been before, but that I had cut my hair, and a shocked look crossed his face, and he apologized for not recognizing me. I love doing that.

Now that you can know a little but about how drastic this haircut was, here's a picture I finally got around to taking so that my dear friends/readers could finally see how much I have changed.


That's my bunk behind me; I'm on the top, and my roommate is on the bottom.

I hope you like my new hair.

5 comments:

Rozy Lass said...

Of course I love your hair! Long, short or inbetween, your hair is gorgeous, so thick, such a gorgeous honey color. But then I'm sort of bias, being your Eomma and all.
Saranghae

Rabbit said...

Aw, thanks Eomma. I think my hair is going to be consistently short for the next 5 1/3 years.

K La said...

I love it! It looks really good on you!

Rabbit said...

Thanks!

Balgram said...

It does look good. You rock the short hair look. I like it!