Friday, January 15, 2010

Numa Numa

I assume everyone has heard of the Numa Numa song by Ozone? If you haven't, go to youtube and type in 'numu numa'. It's the music video one. If you have, you know what it's an energetic, interesting song in Russian (or Ukraine I think.)

I mention this song because it's my family's favorite song. My mom in particular. Every time she hears it, she immediately starts to dance, which starts the whole family dancing and leaves everyone out of breath and in a good mood. It's a great spirit-lifter, and I love it when my mom is in a good mood. 'Cause when she's not, then no one else can be in a good mood.

2 comments:

Rabbit said...

I thought they were Romanian, but what do I know, I'm just the Mom.

Rabbit said...

That would be my mom posting using my account.