Thursday, July 23, 2009

Parents are annoying

On Sunday I was told that my family were planning a quick trip to the valley I live in to visit their favorite restaurant and the art museum. They invited me along, but since it was being planned for during the time I'm in writing group, I was a little hesitant and didn't make any commitments.

So today when I called them to check on what time they would be at the art museum, so that I could meet them there after writing group, my dad tells me that I have to come to the restaurant, that they had decided that it was going to be the family birthday party for me and my brother, who won't be here for his birthday next month.

Boo! So now I have to choose between a birthday part for me and my writing group and friends, who I haven't seen longer than I haven't seen my family. Great.

My dad suggested I invite the friend I missed the most to the party, and I tried to, but he hasn't answered my text yet, the lameface. So we'll see. I might have to leave my friends and hope they want to do something with me later...

In other news, this week has been exceptionally boring. I haven't done anything but read, writing, go to the library for the internet, and watch movies. While that sounds like fun, its nothing compared to last week. I had a long post for you readers about last weeks adventures, but it got lost for some reason...

But I now have a decent plot for part two of my novel! Whee! I can now start writing it, which I plan to do so today at the writing group, with what little time I'll spend there.

TTFN (Tah Tah For Now! Quote from Tigger)

2 comments:

wolfgangvangogh said...

Out of curiosity, where is your brother headed? Also is your family still moving?

Rabbit said...

He's leaving for his mission January or February. And yes, my family is still moving. My dad and brother Joe is leaving August 6th or 7th, and the rest of the family is leaving next summer.