Friday, July 10, 2009

My Cyborg Name


Electronic Lifeform Intended for Zealous Assassination, Basic Exploration and Thorough Harm


Get Your Cyborg Name



I found it immensely funny that all the words made sense together.

Here's another one:


Lifeform Intended for Zealous Zoology and Yelling


Get Your Cyborg Name



And another:


Logical Infiltration Zombie


Get Your Cyborg Name



And my last one (Man, I have a lot of names!):


Networked Operational Being Limited to Exploration


Get Your Cyborg Name



Poor Noble, limited to exploration...

Anyway, you can find this delicious little generator at http://cyborg.namedecoder.com. I highly recommend going. It's really funny.

In other news, I've been reminded that the balloons mentioned in the previous post were purple. (Duh... How come I didn't remember that?)

1 comment:

K La said...

I like the LIZbot. It is funny.