Thursday, June 14, 2012

Ranting Rampage of Rage and Annoyance

(Another post for you readers, even after I said I wouldn't for a while... Hmm, something must be up)

I don't even remember how I stumbled upon the first video, but I today I discovered a type of religious misinformation, bigotry, and just plain retarded line of thought that I hadn't known existed. Now, I'll freely admit that I'm not the most religious person out there. Sometimes I forget to say my morning and evening prayers, and sometimes I'm just too busy or tired to read my scriptures. Sometimes I feel like I've become overly adjusted to the dirty way the people in my class talk, but to be honest, I just tune it out or turn my music on.

But that's not the point. While I still have a very VERY long way to go before I'm a perfect person, I am at least confident in the knowledge that I know the truth, and that I am on the right path. So when I stumble upon videos like this, normally I just laugh and turn them off, since I have no real interest in seeing how far people can get from the truth.

But this time, the videos hit a very sensitive nerve and just watching them had me tugging my hair in frustrated confusion as to how people could ever reach the ridiculous conclusions they were coming up with.


First video, titled "Satanic Illuminati KPOP Industry EXPOSED!!"

First of all, the word Kpop is enough to get me to watch just about anything (almost.) I don't really know much about Illuminati conspiracy theories, other than the fact that they are a modern version of the Gadianton Robbers. But to say that my beloved Kpop stars are Satan worshippers was a bit too much.

This video led me to a handful more, all by the same channel.


 

Watching all of these left me tearing my hair out and wishing I was brave enough to write a message to the creators of these delightful videos. A lot of bullcrap was thrown around, along with poorly done research (I know it was poorly done, because I went and researched everything myself.)

All in all, I was very pissed off to see someone trying to tear my beloved Kpop singers apart for being satan worshippers and trying to control the world through mind control. I mean, Korean and Kpop is practically my whole life right now, and as far as I can see I'm never NOT going to be listening to Kpop. I can understand it when religeous people get on a soapbox against singers like Kanye West or most American rappers, because the content of their songs are generally pretty dirty. But Kpop? I gravitate towards Kpop because it's on the cleaner side of life!

Anyway, thanks for reading my short rant. I meant to write a lot more, but decided it would be better for your sanity if I didn't.

Now I'm off to watch Boyfriend's new music video, Love Style. How anyone could possibly think the cuties of Boyfriend are satanic is beyond me...










No comments: