Wednesday, August 3, 2011

SHE'S BACK!

Lizzy has two pieces of wonderful news, that I will now summarize without any aplomb at all.

1. She got Korean! She will be studying the Korean language at the language school. I wish her well because that won't be easy, but it's what she wants so huzzah!

2. She has electronics again! She has her phone and hopefully will have access to her computer by the time I write this blog. She won't have access very often, mind you, but texting her and e-mailing her is fair game again. Those of you who felt guilty about not writing as often as you'd have liked, feel free to make it up to her right now! For starters, feel free to comment on this blog to let her know you're glad she's graduated and moving up in life!

2 comments:

Katy Marie said...

This is Katy Seely, I was wondering if I might be able to get Lizzy's phone number? I would love to send a text her way.

K La said...

Welcome back, Lizzy! And congratulations!!

I would also love Lizzy's number? Can you send it my way?