Thursday, June 10, 2010

I'm ready to scream now

Tuesday, my mom put too much oil in the car and it started to smoke really bad. I didn't have much of a choice, so I drove it to institute on Wednesday. On the way home, I was pulled over by a police officer. The officer was polite and considerate, but he gave me a ticket for the smoke, and for not having proof of insurance, since I couldn't find it. (It's mom's car, so I didn't know where it was)

So I have officially gotten my first ticket. It wasn't a moving violation, so it's not on my record, and mom said that because it wasn't my fault she would pay for it, so I'm really all free an clear. But I still have to go see a judge to explain what had happened, show him that it was fixed, and prove that the insurance really was in the car, I just couldn't find it. Dad's going to help me with that.

I still feel like my (almost) perfect driving record has been irreparably marred. And I don't like that feeling.

In other new, the half of the family that was in Iowa is back now, and already it's a nightmare. Joe, my sixteen year old brother, brought a friend, who is just as obnoxious and annoying as he is, so now I have four 'brothers' again. And I had gotten so used to one...

No comments: